Robert Porter Lynch founded the Association of Strategic Alliance Professional (ASAP) in 1999 and served as its first Chairman. He now serves as Chairman Emeritus.
This is the first and only global organization to unite and serve alliance professionals around the world.
Dedicated to the Practice of Alliance Formation
Established in 1999 as a non-profit organization, ASAP has steadily grown to represent the interests of more than 1,800 strategic alliance professionals around the world. This growth has been fueled by the unique value that ASAP delivers to its members.
- Create a distinct professional identity for executives and managers of strategic alliances
- Set standards of professional performance in the formation and management of strategic alliances
- Support the professional development of its members by promoting education, communication and fellowship through training and educational programs, conferences, workshops and on-line exchanges
- Create awareness of the contributions of strategic alliances and strategic alliance professionals among corporate managers and executives and among the general public
- Sponsor, conduct, publish and disseminate research regarding advances and best practices in the field of strategic alliances
- Serve as a repository and exchange for resources to support the professional development of its members
- Promote a legal and regulatory environment that is supportive of the development and management of effective strategic alliances